Help us protect and expand our Senate majority!
Mitch McConnell will stop at nothing to regain power and he's prepared to spend millions to defeat Senate Democrats -- we need your help to fight back and win.
Please pitch in now to help us elect strong Democrats and defeat extreme Republicans.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
An individual may contribute as much as $35,500 per calendar year to the DSCC’s general fund for use at the DSCC’s sole discretion. All amounts in excess of this, up to the legal limits, will be for the DSCC’s building and recount funds.
Contributions or gifts to DSCC are not tax deductible. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
Need to modify or cancel an existing recurring donation? You can do that by clicking here.
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, 120 Maryland Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002.