Now we start a new chapter in our country’s history.
America came together to accomplish historic Democratic wins in 2020.
But starting today, we need to defend our hard-won seats.
Please donate today and help us defend the Democratic Senate majority!
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
An individual may contribute as much as $35,500 per calendar year to the DSCC’s general fund for use at the DSCC’s sole discretion. All amounts in excess of this, up to the legal limits, will be for the DSCC’s building and recount funds.
Contributions or gifts to DSCC are not tax deductible. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, 120 Maryland Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002.